Saturday, October 27, 2007

J. Holiday - Back of My Lac...

I know, I know...it's a bit late for those who already have the album (In stores *Hot Waxx* as of Oct. 2nd.) To those who didn't get it as of yet, go 'head...it won't be a waste of time or money. I wasn't a fan or better yet, the "Bed" craze/crave that hit the majority of New York...didn't hit me. Not that I wasn't feeling the song or him as a artist, it was more like I didn't get to really hear the song like that. I knew that it had a catchy hook especially with the most of you people being Pervs in all...Just kidding =0*. With that being said, after reviewing this album...I couldn't find a song that I could skip over. His story relates to a lot of ours, this album gets 4 and a 1/2 tonguez up.

J. Holiday is a very gifted vocalist and his debut album tells the world what he's about. "Back Of My Lac" is original, raw, passionate but laid back and most importantly its Real. Its like listening to a love story from beginning to end. This album has a old school flavor with a twist of new school that comes together so wonderfully. It will appeal to both the ladies and germs. If you liked his first two singles, you will fall in love with the rest of the album. I was really surprised to hear that his album was something that could be played all the way through. After speaking to a couple of people, we all agreed that Artist nowadays aren't making music for the long haul. Meaning there albums or singles are just for the present and not the future. I had my doubts at first about Mr. Holiday. I felt that he was just another one hit wonder but I was quickly proven wrong.

J. Holiday is currently #5 on the Billboard Charts. Come and cop the album, you'll be far from disappointed...MONEY BACK GUARANTEED (Only at Hot Waxx, tho =0*.), if you don't like it.

No comments: