Monday, April 2, 2007

B-day again?? NOoOo!!

Beyonce, nobody is interested in your "B-Day Redemption" album. As a semi-fan, I am rather insulted. Can someone tell me who do she think she is?? I know that it's all business at the end of the day but DAMN, where is the shame?? Maybe, if you wasn't bragging so much about how fast you put the album together (2 weeks), it wouldn't matter. You put very little time into the creation of the B-Day album and I could tell, it clearly was a sad deliverance. Especially, in comparison to the "Dangerously in Love" album released in 2003. I am so tried of artist thinking that they can "make a mil sayin nothing on a track", beyonce you failed. It seems to me (spectator) that Miss B has to many irons in the fire...she's a singer, actress, fashion designer, and etc...

I got a chance to watch her BET special tonight, "B-day: The Upgrade", and it was disturbing. All the wigs that she wore made good mops while crawling on the floor, it was just absurd. The videos she chose could all have been done minus the new cd release. The song with Shakira, "Beautiful Liar", was a smart business move. Keep your rivals close. Although, it only highlighted the fact that your waistline is made and Shakira's was natural. Foolish and desperate move to stay on the charts!

I know, it's the world of entertainment and it should be treated as such. She could have at least entertained the world with a new album. The videos don't quite validate the purchase because I am sick of seeing Miss B with 20lbs of make-up and 40lbs of hair and pumps. It's getting, better than that, been tired. I dont know about anyone else but I have no intention on purchasing this album. It's a sad attempt to redeem herself, she should have put her all into it the first time!!!

Hopefully, Kelly Rowland has more to offer with her new album set to be released sometime this year. I truly look forward to it. I heard the single "Like This" featuring Eve and it's a banger!!!

Talk too me......

No comments: