Thursday, April 5, 2007

The "Hot 97 Morning Show" is at it again...

This time, it's with Tiffany Pollard also know as "New York". Most of you should know who this person is. For those who don't, she is definitely an "Actress" and reality television contestant, best known for VH1's Flavor of Love (Which flew her way [I meant that in the pigeon aspect of flying] to having her own show "I Love New York"). She was basically exposed for the fraud/perpetrator that she is. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a big fan of Miss Jones either, she needs the rug pulled from up under her feet, as well. But, this whole "Reality Television" scam, is killing me. Once upon a time, television used to be worth paying for.

I know that America loves drama, or find it interesting (I get wrapped up in the non sense sometimes too). But when I sit back and actually think about it, they're really trying to make us think it's real. You couldn't pay my mortgage for the life of the loan, to tell me that ANY of those girls were interested in Flavor DAMN Flav. Or that the "I Love New York" show wasn't acted out. Her emotions weren't real to me...as of matter of fact, her whole facade, was like a character to me. But they "Rick Ross" (Push it to the limit) with the, "This is real." situation. Just get paid for what you do, which is act, and that's it. But NOOO, here you go, having Miss Jones put you on blast all over the air waves (Which was taped in February). For those who go hard to be on television, only set themselves up to be picked on. Especially when you do it in such a tasteless way. She's burnin'. (Once you've visited this site enough, you'll really get the full undestanding of the word and meaning of "Burnin")

PRESS PLAY!!

On March 28th, she had an interview with vh1 or vh1blog, which was titled "I Love New York Wrap-up" interview series (This is wrapping up or Part 2 of an earlier interview). Which features New York talking about rocking synthetic hair, the price of fame and that on-air bust up with radio personality Miss Jones.

Click here for more on the interview with vh1...
http://vh1blog.vh1.com/2007/03/the_celebrealit_4.html

No comments: