Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Because Of You...

Ne-Yo is ready to release his highly anticipated sophomore album "Because of You" IN STORES Tomorrow MAY 1! The album features Jay-Z and Jennifer Hudson. Jay-Z is featured on Ne-Yo's second single "Crazy." After listening to the album, it's no comparison to his first one. Of course, you don't expect it to be exactly the same due to the artist growing. But I found this album hard to get into, maybe it's just me. His first album was a banger all the way through. I played that cd out, until I started hearing it on the radio.

I'll get back to you with an album review...I need some time with this one. From what I heard, I wasn't digging it too much. It comes out tomorrow, for all those interested. And to you who purchase, download, copy or whatever you do, get at me with your opinion of the album.

Check out the tracklist below.

"Because of You" Tracklist:

1. Because Of You
2. Crazy feat. JAY-Z
3. Can We Chill
4. Do You
5. Addicted
6. Leaving Tonight feat. Jennifer Hudson
7. Ain’t Thinking About You
8. Sex With My Ex
9. Angel
10. Make It Work
11. Say It
12. Go On Girl

No comments: