Wednesday, October 24, 2007

T.I. has "Big Things Poppin"...Literally!!!

As most of you already know, T.I. (Clifford Harris Jr.) done got in a bit of trouble. He was arrested a couple of hours before he was supposed to appear on the BET Hip Hop Awards show, for attempting to illegally purchase three machine guns and two silencers from a Bureau Of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms And Explosives (ATF) undercover agent posing as an arms dealer. Later that day, ATF agents conducted a search of T.I.'s house, where they said they found six other firearms in a bedroom closet. They also carried out 10 boxes, papers and folders from the home.

T.I. was taken into custody and appeared before a judge. He had his hands cuffed and legs chained during his appearance, at which he was ordered to be held without bail. He'll return back to the court, when a judge will decide if there was probable cause for his arrest and if he'll be eligible for bail. If convicted of the charges, T.I. could spend (From what is being said) 10 to 15 years in prison.

I hope he gets acquitted from the charges...though it's none of my business. I do realize that you can't always leave your past behind...sometimes it follow you. I personally like T.I...but he's "Burnin'" in this particular situation!!!

No comments: