Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Cherish talks about their dream Valentine's Day...

Check out what Cherish has to say about their dream Valentine's Day, as well as their funniest V-Day experience.

Fallon:
"My funniest valentine was.... My date took me to dinner and handed me the check..."

"My dream valentine is if my date could actually pay for dinner..."

Felicia:
"My funniest valentine was when I had two dates at the same time, it wasn't funny then but it is now... LOL"

"My dream valentine would be to go to dinner with one of my biggest fans!!"

Neosha:
"My funniest valentine's day was when I went out with this guy and he gave me some fake jewelry that turned like that following week anyway I guess its the thought that counts LOL!!"

"My dream valentines day would be in a beautiful place like Paris, on the top floor of a tall building with a beautiful view of paris and nice candle lit dinner with that special someone.."

New album "The Truth" In Hot Waxx Stores April 29th...

Check out Cherish's latest single 'Killa (feat. Yung Joc)'.

No comments: