Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Bobby Valentino 'The Rebirth' In (Hot Weezy) Stores TODAY...

Bobby Valentino wants you to witness his growth and maturity as an artist and businessman with his third album, The Rebirth. In (Hot Weezy) stores and online today!

"I have been blessed to be in the music industry for over 10 years, and my past endeavors have been great learning experiences. Now I have the opportunity to step out on faith and use the knowledge and experience that I have gained to take my career to the next level..." - Bobby Valentino

Tracklisting


1. The Rebirth featuring Dottie Peoples
2. Make You The Only One
3. Hands on Me
4. My Girl
5. Butterfly Tattoo
6. Just Me & You featuring Raphael Saadiq
7. Beep featuring Yung Joc
8. 3 is the New 2
9. Make You Say
10. Be My Love
11. Dance The Night Away Interlude
12. On The Edge
13. You’re Not Alone
14. Stay With Me
15. Another Life
16. Give Me Your Heart

No comments: