Monday, September 14, 2009

ART: Garibaldi x Monarchs | "Monarchs Take Flight"...

Monarchs Take Flight

"This was a special project I am very proud and was honored to be a part of. I travel all over the place but being from Sacramento, there is nothing like supporting the home team. I was commissioned by the Monarchs to create a commemorative painting of the opening tip-off for their 2009 season. The Monarchs also created only 2000 lithographs of the image for their season ticket holders. So unfortunately they are already spoken for. That doesn’t mean I can’t share it with you.

I sincerely want to thank Maloof Sports & Entertainment, the Monarchs, my publishers Mike Malm and Brandon Donofrio, Heather Vaughn (and her extraordinary team), and all the fans who are going home with this special image." - Garibaldi

No comments: