Thursday, October 8, 2009

ART: Garibaldi | “See With Love” // Closer Look At New Painting (VIDEO)...

'See With Love'
"I wanted to share with you the inspiration behind it." - Garibaldi

'There is a really inspiring young guy named Jaeson Ma who is an up and coming inspirational musician, speaker, and pastor. I was reading one of his posts on Twitter (@jaesonma) the other day that read, “3 things asking God to help me grow in & become better at 1) Listening 2) Patience 3) Selflessness”. When I read that I realized I need and want to see the world in a whole new way. So the painting reflects something that has been on my heart lately, and I don’t think it’s too much to ask if we could all see through the eyes of “Love”. Check out he video that tells the story of what it took to create this painting

Take a closer look of the painting.

No comments: