Monday, November 23, 2009

Kelis Leaks New Song 'Acapella' Produced By David Guetta PLUS Message To Fans | New Sound, New Label, New Album Coming Soon...


Stop what you're doing! Kelis just leaked her new, David Guetta produced, electro-club-banger "Acapella" on Twitter (@IAmKelis).

She's back with a new sound, a new look, and even a new label (more on that later...)

"Acapella" (Produced by David Guetta)

Kelis also posted a special message to her fans on her new website www.IAmKelis.com

"Well, walking through the streets of NY this summer...I use the term walking loosely...I was extremely pregnant and probably doing more of a very slow creep down each humid sticky block...people had so much to say to me. You know us New Yorkers don't ever keep anything to ourselves...I was asked if I would ever put another album out. I suppose people assumed after the baby and divorce and all the time I took off (went to culinary school during my break which was amazing and another conversation) that it would be on to motherhood for me. And well that's true...as I lay here with my perfect little won ton now writing you all this message. My answer was always the same. "Soon come guys" ;) and so here we are. My album is pretty much done. I signed a new deal and I'm madly in love with life and ready to share something with you. My song is called "Acapella" and I wrote it with love and life in mind. I hope that it finds you well and that you love it, cause honestly I do! Muah!"

-Kelis

"P.S. to all the people who have stuck around and supported me all these years do know that I sincerely feel you and love you! We did this all together"

No comments: