Monday, January 11, 2010

'Whitney Houston' 25th Anniversary Edition Set for Release on January 26th!

On January 26, 2010, Arista Records/Legacy Recordings will release the 25th Anniversary Edition of 'Whitney Houston', the astonishing debut album that catapulted a virtually unknown young artist into the upper reaches of pop superstardom in 1985. The 'Whitney Houston' - 25th Anniversary Edition CD/DVD package includes the international chart-topping original Arista album - remastered in its entirety for the 25th anniversary - along with five bonus tracks including Whitney's a cappella recording of "How Will I Know" plus a stunning live performance of "Greatest Love of All".

'Whitney Houston' - 25th Anniversary Edition - Full Tracklisting

Disc 1 – CD
"You Give Good Love"
"Thinking About You"
"Someone For Me"
"Saving All My Love For You"
"Nobody Loves Me Like You Do"
"How Will I Know"
"All At Once"
"Take Good Care Of My Heart"
"Greatest Love of All"
"Hold Me" (Duet With Teddy Pendergrass)

Bonus Tracks
"Thinking About You" (Remix by Bruce Forest)
"Someone For Me" (Remix by Alan Coulthard)
"How Will I Know" (A cappella)
"How Will I Know" (Remix by Jellybean)
"Greatest Love of All" (Live)

Disc 2 – DVD
"Home" Whitney Houston's premiere performance on the Merv Griffin Show
"I Am Changing" Live from the Arista Records 10th Anniversary celebration, 1985
"You Give Good Love" Live from the First Annual Soul Train Awards Show, 1987
"You Give Good Love" Music Video
"Saving All My Love" Music Video
"How Will I Know" Music Video
"Greatest Love Of All" Music Video
Interviews with Whitney Houston and Clive Davis

No comments: