Monday, August 16, 2010

ART: Garibaldi | Color From The Sky Collection...

"I introduce to you part 1 of the “Color From The Sky Collection”. The past few years I have found myself flying all over the world and at most times I always feel like I’m on a plane 30,000 feet in the sky. I’ve spent most of that time catching up on sleep, but also creating. I started most of these images on planes and later finished them in hotel rooms, airports, or back home. So most of these started out as “Color From The Sky”. Most of you know me as the “Performance Painter” on stage or you’ve seen my posters online or in stores. This is just another side to me as an artist. The creativity never stops. I definitely have some more coming, but let me know what you think about the first set from the series." - Garibaldi

Green Bow Tie

Blue Headphones

Red Earbuds

No comments: