Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Kelly Price, where are you??


What happened to Kelly Price?? When will she drop another album?? I know that the industry is more about looks rather then talent, but with a voice like Kelly Price's...there's nothing to talk about.

Supposedly Kelly returned to the Gospel scene with an album titled "This Is Who I Am". I got a chance to hear her most recent single off the album "Healing" which was the same song featured on her first album "Soul Of A Woman".Which was a banger might I add and if you haven't heard it, you're just a click away...checkout www.myspace.com/Hotwaxx161, for all your music needs. Anyway, back to Ms. Price, I guess she thought it was the right move for her but what about your fans?? This isn't about you.

We need that voice in the secular world (*LoL*). Nobody can do it like you, Kelly (Price that is). I know the things that come with being an Entertainer may break you down but before I knew what Kelly Price looked like, I was feeling her voice.

And when I found out what she looked like, I was like "WoW" but I quickly forgot about how she looked when I listen to her albums. They all showed me one thing kelly Price got Talent!! So, from the Loose Tonguez Camp..we miss you, Kelly Price. Come back and give us some of that soul.

No comments: