Thursday, August 16, 2007

Usher's going to be "BURNIN'!!"


At this point, I don't know what to believe. Is Usher and Ms./Mr. Tameka Foster Married?? Not that anyone should care...but inquiring minds would like to know. Sources says "Yes.", they tied the knot on Friday, July 28th. Foster, a 37 year-old divorced mother of three, and Usher, 28, are expecting a child together in the fall. (WOW!!)

So, I guess it was right thing by getting married, right?? Hell no!!! In fact, I think it's a stupid move...But I guess that's a matter of personal opinion. If Usher did tie the knot with Tameka Foster, I wish them all the best but as a courtesy of Loosetonguez...we will be counting down the days.

If July 28th was the date of marriage (So they say), we give them 5 years.

Whatchu think??? Get at me...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yes. my sentiments exactly.