Thursday, July 19, 2007

Even though it Rains...


This is just some words that I felt like sharing with my people. Although each day that pass may not be the way you want it to be, it's going to be alright!!! It can't rain forever, the sun will shine and with the sun comes bloom.

Little girl, where's your pride?? Young man, strengthen your defenses!! There's no telling when the sun will come out for you. When and if that day comes, who's going to nurture that bloom??? Only you can!!!

I love all my "Real People"...keep respecting one another and keep moving forward with a positive force!!!

And for all my "Deep People", I could not have found a better picture it just expresses so much. The clouds are smiling while the sun is frowning. My point exactly, when your sunshine frowns, even though it may not be much...don't become content with the cloudy days....I'm out...

No comments: