Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I think i'll let this one Ride!

When Diddy was first forming this catastrophe (Danity Kane), I wondered where they were heading. And now I know...no where fast. I'm assuming this video received no play at all due to the fact that I never saw it. First, the name of the song is called "Ride For You" so why in the hell are they walking throughout the entire video??? Second, why are they walking so damn fast?? Who approved this video???

I take it that the words of the song meant absolutely nothing...it totally didn't go together with the video at all (Sort of like Jay-Z words to Beyonce's song "Deja Vu" (Not in sync). It's no wonder they are M.I.A...well, I need not ask anymore and neither will you after you watch this video.

Please look for yourself, I don't want to laugh alone...Talk to me.

No comments: