Sunday, July 15, 2007

Queen Of En-Why is now the Talk Of En-Why...

Here we go again. Another artist in the news...with everyone assuming sh*t. No one was there but the people that were there...therefore, no one knows the full story but them and God. From the time that the incident occurred until now, I've heard so many different versions of the situation. I've heard that it was sort of a "Lesbian Scuffle" to it now being over money. After reading and hearing so many versions, unless it comes from the horses mouth and not the horses ass...I don't want to hear it. I've learned how to separate them from their job and just look at them as regular human beings. There's so many people mentioning how "stupid she is" or how "she could have beaten her up" or even "had someone do it for her". As I mentioned before, no one was there, so don't judge. I don't care how "High Profile" a person is, when it comes down to it, they react how you and I would.

Regardless to how much money she makes, if someone stole my money and I knew who it was...it'll be a damn problem, bottom line. From what I personally know about Rem, she's not that type of person. Of course, everyone has their different levels of "Piss-tivity" that they can be pushed to. And if she did do it, I guess she was "Rick Ross'd (Pushed to the limit)". The way that the victim is being portrayed in the media, is unbelievable. They're mentioning how she graduated college, and how she was shot in the car that her mother bought as her graduation gift...SO THE FU*K WHAT!!! In my opinion, there's a reason why her @$$ is laying up in the hospital. Remy doesn't seem like the type of person to do what the media is saying she did (Walk up to her car, open the driver side door and shoot Makeda Barnes in the stomach.)

They are definitely making her out to be something like a monster and she's nothing like that. I really just hope she gets out of this one...for herself and her children. What was read in the media, they were supposedly like sisters or whatever. The storyline doesn't sound right to me. I really wouldn't want to see her go down like that. Looking pass all of the jewels and the glamorous life, she doesn't deserve this. Get at me...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I see it this way. If she did the crime then she got to do the time.

MzAttaTood1 said...

I most definitely agree with you, Latoya. But the question is, did she do the crime?? The whole storyline sounds stupid. I just don't believe the hype.

Admin said...

If she shot this chick for stealing somethings wrong with her... only reason I ever see you shooting someone is to preserve your life. Steal some money you might get yah face beat in.