Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Kelly Rowland needs a break, already??


I am sure everyone is familiar with the story of Kelly Rowland passing out on tour promoting her newly released album "Ms. Kelly". First, I would like to take the time out to wish her a swift and healthy recovery, but if it's your health over dollars...it's your health first. There were comments made that the entire fall was a hoax, but I dont understand, why?

I personally had a chance to listen to the album and besides 2 or maybe 3 songs, there's really no reason to be dehydrated. I really had high hopes for Ms. Kelly, as I mentioned prior to her album release. I don't really expect music to be the way it was before due to the fact that everything must change. Which is a good thing but it's a let down most of the time.

Out of respect for Kelly Rowland, we did not feel it was appropriate to post the actual footage of her falling...it could have been fatal ...Talk to me...

No comments: