Tuesday, January 13, 2009

120 Frames Per Second!


skate - shot on red #1347 - 120 fps from www.theglobules.com on Vimeo.


I Would Trade My Eyes In For The Camera That Is Shooting This. Since I Skateboard (Yes I'm Black, stfu and Open your Minds) This Video Appeals To Me 100%. But Even The People Who Don't Skate Get A Good Understanding Of What We Do After Watching This Video. Although There Are No Words other Than The Lyrics of The Song, The Video Expresses Trial & Error, Succession, And Determination. Some People Fall And Quit....We Don't Stop Until We Get A Trick 5-10 Times In a Row....So The next Time You See Me Or Any Other Kid Skating Down The Street Don't Yell "Yo Skateboard P!" Or "My Nigga Lupe Fiasco" (That Shit Pisses Us Off) Show Some Respect.

More Info About The Cam (Including It's Automobile Pricing) Here.

1 comment:

GREG McGRUFF said...

pisses me the fuck off
i dont even listen to lupe