Monday, January 19, 2009

"The Rebirth" of Bobby V.

Bobby Valentino returns to the scene with a new outlook, new album and his own label "Blu Kolla Dreams". “The majority of my fans and audience are blue collar people that work every day with a dream. And this is my dream. I’ve been in this industry a long time. I just continue to believe in myself.” - Bobby Valentino

The Rebirth revolves around relationships. The infectious lead single “BEEP,” among the disc’s most visceral tunes, details the joys of adventurous sex. Cleverly crafted by up-and-coming Mississippi native Big Fruit, the melody begins as ballad and morphs into an up-tempo sweat-inducer. Bobby notes, “The feedback from the record was so strong. When I played it for people and I sent it to the clubs everybody reacted to it quickly. My first single, I always want it to be for the people.” The single announces: “I’m back, I got a new situation – it’s one of those kinds of records that’s gonna make a statement.” 

Alongside gifted producers L.O.S, Raphael Saadiq and long-time collaborators Tim & Bob, the talented songwriter offers a mature effort that will both please loyal fans and win over fickle critics.

Check out Bobby Valentino's second single "Butterfly Tattoo" (produced by L.O.S.) from his forthcoming album "The Rebirth"...



"The Rebirth" will be available in stores (Hot Weezy) and online on February 10, 2009!

No comments: