Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Flying Lotus

I'm The New Kid On The Block, Though I've Been Here For Years..But I'm The Newest Member Of Loose Tonguez (No Homo) . Haha. Here To Bring You That Raw Shit And Make You Think Twice About The Shit You been Knockin Before.

Dappa Dan, Remember The Name.

Moving On.....



FlyLo, Short For Flying Lotus, Is Probably A Name You Guys Aren't Familiar With...Well Get Familiar!! Dude Hails Out Of San Fernando Valley, California And Produces Some Of The Most Abstract, Soul Thumping Beats You'll Ever Hear. If You Watch Adult Swim Then I'm 100% Sure You've Heard Something From Him Already During The Commercial Bumps. This Track Is Off His RESET EP. The Melodic Soft (But Hard) Bass And The Smooth Sounds Of The Girl Singing Is Enough To Hypnotize You. Take A Listen...See If I'm Lying.

I Like The Song So Much That I Decided To Make My Own Mix Of It. Some People Like It more Than The Original. Drop A Comment, Tell Me What you Think.


Dappa Dancers.mp3 - Flying Lotus/ Mixed By Dappa Dan

No comments: