Monday, January 19, 2009

Ryan Leslie Video #1 of 'How It Was Supposed To Be'...

Ryan Leslie's long awaited and highly anticipated debut album will be released on February 10, 2009. Don't miss the first of 3 videos for Ryan's new single "The Way It Was Supposed To Be".


Check out Ryan Leslie's feelings on his latest single...
"How It Was Supposed To Be" is one of the most personal songs on my album and for my live performances, I arranged this guitar driven version to capture the angst and confusion that I was going through when I recorded it. The response was so crazy at my show in Chicago that we played the song twice in a row to an engaged, enthusiastic audience.

Based on this reaction, I decided to record this version and have Guillaume Doubet visually interpret it. Here is the gritty result with Brent Paschke on guitar, Eric Coomes on bass, and Brad Colton on drums."

No comments: