Tuesday, June 5, 2007

London's bridge has fallen down!!!

Once again, please excuse me for bringing such foolishness into your lives. By no means, do I want to bring attention to Ms. London Charles (Deelishis) and her pathetic schemes to stay in the game...but I couldn't pass this one up. I guess it's safe to believe that acting wasn't her thing, nor the cheap attempt in the fashion world. Unfortunately, this one is an all time low.

I can't believe that deelishis thought after a few staples (Cosmetic Surgery) and a couple of high profile parties that she was ready for the music industry. Her debut single is titled "Rump Shaker" (Ray Charles saw that coming), is foolish and sounds really pathetic!!!

I know everyone has to make a living but the "Rump" thing is over!!! Now that they've made implants, every women has one. So I think it's time to change the focus. Here's a nice start, try singing. If my memory serves me correctly, London Charles (Deelishis) has a beautiful voice...but this is not it!!! Listen for yourself...Talk to me...

www.myspace.com/getdeelishis


No comments: