Wednesday, June 13, 2007

T-Pain...*Sighs* oh, thee pain...

I've noticed the heavy anticipation for this album after hearing T-Pain pop up on everyone's track. Also, after the hottest song pulled off the entire album "Buy U a Drank". T-Pain was very clever using the whole computer voice tactic. No one's attempted to do that since Roger Troutman (Formerly of Zapp & Roger). And he's using it rather well, might I add. BUT...his album is shouldn't even make it to the charts, if it makes it anyway. This album is a total disappointment to those who were waiting. I happened to listen to his album on the way to his release party for the album, we were so disgusted...we decided to get something to eat instead. With this one, I wouldn't advice spending money on it...unless it's for collection purposes or just because it has "your sh*t"on it. Otherwise, borrow, burn, or download it...get it at circuit city (Where it's $9.98 or something). I give this one a half of a tongue. Not worth it...at all!!!

*UPDATE* Can you believe this clown made it to #1 on the charts??? OMG, it had to be anticipation purchases...because this album is trash!!! Seriously...I'm surprised it actually knocked Kells to #2. I'm so damn shocked....

No comments: