Wednesday, June 13, 2007

R. Kelly doubled up the charts once again...

"It's Kells"...did you expect otherwise. His latest album "Double Up" is the #1 selling album in the country. It's not a shocker at all...musically, he is the man. When I first heard the album, honestly, I wasn't feeling it (Which was my intial skim over the album). But after the second time listening to it, I was singing to it and everything. After following the R-rah for all this time, he catered mostly to women with his lyrics. With this one, he took it to a whole different ball park. He's speaking to the men on this one, definitely. But it's the work of the musical genius himself...so you know it's going to be hot, regardless. The one thing that I'm noticing on all of the albums coming out now is that EVERY song is featuring someone...every damn song. What's going on??? Are we not able to complete a full album alone?? For those who haven't copped the album yet, it's worth the whole $15 (Preferably spent at Hot Waxx)...I give it 4 tonguez up.

No comments: