Wednesday, May 9, 2007

The Game 1, 2 steps...right off the stage...

Another classic example of "Burnin'". He was performing one of his songs titled "Compton" at USC (University of Southern California) campus, located in the heart of Los Angeles, on April 21, 2007...where burnin' began. You can tell by the way he was hype, that he was definitely feeling his flow or his music. As he made that crucial step...Check it out...

I don't know what it is, but it was always something about The Game that I liked. He seems real with his words and actions. Did you see how he hopped up and brushed the dirt off??? (Well, after he climbed back up from hell. Was it just me or did that fall seem kind of steep??) It seemed like it took a little minute to get him up. He did a little stand up comedy afterwards, but got right back into performing. Now that's some real sh*t...his @$$ was on FLAME tho.

3 comments:

Admin said...

Explain to me again what exactly 'burnin' means...

I think he recovered well from his spill.

MzAttaTood1 said...

"Burnin" would be him actually falling and how he fell....Don't get me wrong, I mentioned that "It was real" how he recovered....but the whole act in itself, was burnin. I bet if he knew the word, at the point or after the concert itself, he would have said, "Damn, I'm burnin..."

Milk Cocoa said...

hahaha that was funni as hell