Friday, May 11, 2007

What the hell is he singing???


As I was surfing the web as I normally do, I came across some hilarious sh*t. Why is it that people feel that just because they decide to sing a church song, people are suppose to like it??? Or they won't think that you sound horrible, because it's a song about God??? I am here to tell you that whether you chose to sing a gospel song or "The Devils Music" (Secular music), if you can't carry a tune in a bucket, LEAVE IT ALONE!!! In this case, I don't know what they were thinking. I know can't refuse someone that wants to praise the Lord, but someone needed to snatch that microphone or give him a Hymnal (Hymn Book). He was all over the place with this one. And he had the nerve to stretch the song out, as if he just couldn't let it go. I thought everyone knew the song, "Amazing Grace", I guess I was wrong. (There's a first for everything!)

2 comments:

Admin said...

Where'd you find this?

It seems to me that dude is actually a person with special needs.

If this is the case then whoever uploaded it gets the gas face for uploading it... Shame on them. That's not funny at all...

Milk Cocoa said...

Omg Omg Omg hahahahaa i'm sorri for laughin but dude realli needs to get off the stage....who let him go up there like that hahahahahaha aomg my stomach hurts