Sunday, May 27, 2007

Not feeling your Vibe!!!!

I know that sex sells but in the industry, it's by any means necessary...do or get done. In this particular case, I don't even feel that the sex is selling it. I'm sure you all heard about the incident with Kelly Rowland being bumped by Beyonce Knowles for the cover of vibe magazine. Please don't get me wrong, Beyoncé is my beesh but she should have left this one for Kelly...females can find classy ways to sell themselves SHORT!!!

I think the concept was cute but the execution was poor. She looks like a little dirty girl in the park, jumping double dutch. There are many ways to be sexy but this is not one. Despite the fact that her "talent" was suppose to be singing, where does this picture fit??? I think she is a jack of all trade (To be commended)...however, I have to say that she has not Mastered any of them!!! Talk to me....... And here is the rest of it.

No comments: