Tuesday, May 15, 2007

It's like that, Ms. Kelly??

Kelly Rowland's highly anticipated solo album is now due for release July 3! The album features production from Polow Da Don, Sean Garrett, Tank, Scott Storch, Rockwilder, SoulShock and Karlin, and Billy Man -- as well as guest appearances from Eve and Snoop Dogg, Ms. Kelly is 100% Kelly Rowland 2007: sexy, honest, playful, and passionate. "I really put my heart and soul into this record," she enthuses, "and not only am I excited that everyone's going to hear the music, I'm looking forward to people getting to hear the real me. That's the reason I called the album Ms. Kelly. Because the title is all about respect, being an adult and that's how I feel about my life, and my music. I know it's kind of a cliché to say, but Ms. Kelly really is the album I was meant to make." Check out the video for her latest single, "Like This" featuring Eve.

2 comments:

MZ3NAQTR said...

This song is a banger!!!!!! I just hope that she does'nt slip thru the cracks by mistake or mismanagement. Told ya'll she was gonna bump like this!!!!!!

Milk Cocoa said...

I love thatsong and i have alwasy loved kelly almost as uch as i love B. i feel she is so underated and i hope her album does veri well