Tuesday, May 15, 2007

N------ What?

I was just having a conversation with a neighbor about how our day went. During the little session, I said "This nigga..." and he cut me off saying how that word is banned and the whole history behind the word and such. Out of respect, I took heed to what he was saying and everything he said was correct, but banning the word completely......I dunno.

This word is used everyday, usually incorrectly, if you feel that it's degrading to the black race. But ask yourself, "What is a nigger, nigga, niguh (whatever) really?" If you ask me what it means, bottom line, it's an ignorant person. Now if you agree with my definition, ask yourself "Do they exist?" HELL YEAH!!!!! N's are everywhere. Me being from Queens, NY, it's difficult not to bump into one just walking down the street, shopping, riding the bus, train...they're practically everywhere.

There are so many problems in this little world we live in. If you're unsure, watch the news (I personally call it "Bad News" because it's never good...ok, seldomly it's good.) One little N word is the least of our problems. If you want the word to vanish, then black people will have to learn to love, trust, and stick up for one another. But then again, when will that day come???

2 comments:

Admin said...

The whole 'Nigga' campaign is a decoy. Anything to get folks sidetracked from the many issues that should be talked about and handled. Divide and conquer. Arguing over words while there's AID's, Unemployment, increasing death toll and countless pressing human issues. Ha.

MZ3NAQTR said...

I am with I sort glass!!!!!! there is so much more to life then words. When Imus said that ignorance to keep it all real i was'nt personally offended because 1 he was'nt talkin to me and 2 he could never say that in their face!!!! So it was all a diversion....get the Picture!!!!!