Wednesday, May 9, 2007

T.I./Tip is 'bout it and it's "No Sweat"....

When I initially started to do this post, it was suppose to be about one of his latest singles titled "No Sweat" (Which I'm still going to have for you.) As I was surfing through the web, I came across the latest T.I. media frenzy. Don't take this man for a joke. His lyrics aren't just for records, he will get at you. According to some footage taken when he performed at Bentley College for Spring Day 2007, someone in the audience was throwing water balloons at his while he was performing. He tried to ignore it when the first one was thrown at him and continued to perform. When the second one came flying by.....(Well, watch it for yourself...)
He was as serious as a heart attack. He was really going to hurt something if he found out who threw that sh*t at him. Did you see him stick his boney chest in the air??? HE WAS SERIOUS!!! I came across a song of his as I was driving, which I guess will be featured on his upcoming album, "T.I. vs. Tip". This song is hot, definitely bangable...titled "No Sweat". Another T.I. hit...press play!!!















No comments: