Monday, March 12, 2007

Hair’s Some News...F.Y.I.

Word is that Chris Rock is going to try his hand in one of the growing components of the beauty industry, Beauty Shows!!

He revealed his plan during the recent press junket for his new movie, "I Think I Love My Wife" (opening March 16). "Here's what I'm probably going to do if I can raise the money; I'm going to do a documentary on the Bronner Bros Hair Show out of Atlanta, that's what I've been working on."

"Everybody there is like a black hair dresser so it's very entrepreneurial," he continued. "There is something very interesting about those people and just the history of black hair and [hair care pioneer] Madame C.J. Walker -- just all the money that my people spend on their hair."

"They'll be some humor in it but I am absolutely not making fun of anybody," he concluded".

I hear that, Chris Rock...but next time please photoshop the footage with the Monster in the pics!!!

No comments: