Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Album Review - LUVANMUSIQ



RoOkie: I'm mad u got the album before me!!!!

MzAttaTood1: OoO well, when you're slow, you blow...

RoOkie: It's all good though....I still got it and its worth the fifteen bucks...

MzAttaTood1: It most definitely is....I honestly think that if it was more, plus tax..I would have copped it...

Rookie: Tru, this is what R&B is all about....

MzAttaTood1: His albums only have gotten better since the first one....

RoOkie: A few songs on here remind me of his previous work...

MzAttaTood1: Most definitely....I kind of pick up continuations from his previous albums... Like Ms. Philadelphia sort of reminds me of Womanopoly...

RoOkie: Greatestlove reminds me of Whoknows...

MzAttaTood1: But it's not like a redundant sound...that I can automatically pick up on...

RoOkie: What separates the songs from other albums, is his incredible writing skills...

MzAttaTood1: With his words, I can pick up that he definitely understands a woman's worth...

RoOkie: This is in no way, shape or form a cliche of anything else. He's in a class by himself...

MzAttaTood1: I agree...Throughout his career, I don't think I ever compared him to another artist...
MzAttaTood1: THAT TRACK BETTERMAN...
MzAttaTood1: OMG...

RoOkie: WHUT!!!!! You know how you hear something so hot that you get that "Stinkface"??? Well mines was stuck for about an hour on that one!!

MzAttaTood1: LOL.....I had goosebumps on my cheek..

RoOkie: I'm trying to figure out whats the weakest link on this album is...

MzAttaTood1: I haven't come across it yet....Usually, I find certain songs that needs to be skipped over...

RoOkie: Folks....LUVANMUSIQ is necessary for you car, Ipod, whatever. Just go get it!!

You know you're gonna cop the album, but which version???

RETAILER: BEST BUY
(LUVANMUSIQ includes the anthem 'B.U.D.D.Y.' and the hits 'TeachMe', 'MakeYouHappy' and EXCLUSIVE bonus tracks 'SlowDown', 'AllAboutYou' and 'RideThrough'.)

RETAILER: CIRCUIT CITY
(LUVANMUSIQ includes the anthem 'B.U.D.D.Y.' and the hits 'TeachMe', 'MakeYouHappy' and EXCLUSIVE bonus track 'OOOBabyBaby'.)

RETAILER: TARGET
(LUVANMUSIQ includes the anthem 'B.U.D.D.Y.' and the hits 'TeachMe', 'MakeYouHappy' and BONUS DVD with exclusive interview with Musiq Soulchild talking about his new music, love and more!)

RETAILER: ITUNES
(LUVANMUSIQ includes the anthem 'B.U.D.D.Y.' and the hits 'TeachMe', 'MakeYouHappy', and EXCLUSIVE bonus tracks 'B.U.D.D.Y. Remix' and 'Rewind'!)

No comments: