Monday, March 19, 2007

Whitney, you're my addiction!! We Need You!!

I hear alot of talk about " Whitney Houston" coming back, when in my opinion, she never left. All too many times, people get caught up in the "DRAMA"!! They forget what it means to be human, they began to disassociate fact from fiction. Now, i'll admit, she got caught out there looking bad a couple of times, but who doesnt?? Maybe, she was getting a little sloppy with hers but we all need a check-up (reality check) every now and then. Who cares about her personal life and what she's doing in the privacy of her OWN HOME (Mortgage is in her name). Even though, Bobby Brown felt the need to sell their private lives, in a desperate attempt to resurrect his dead career ("Being Bobby"). Through it all, Whitney is the "BOMB", hands down. It's not really up for debate but, you can respond! Every album she's touched since she's been in the game has been a banger. Maybe, she kept it so real, it discredited her in some ways, and you know how people love what's not real or the "Drama". As long as you can be what people think you are, they don't care to know who you really are (like not wanting to know that your parents have sex). "Real is always right" on this site. And really, there's no "Artist" that I can say is doing it the way she did. I know some of you may be saying, "No", she doesn't sing like she used to. Truthfully, everything changes with age. Please believe that on a rainy day with no tea and a slight case of strep throat, Whitney will sing these so called "Singers" under a rock. Check the history, the woman is BAD!! I don't recall purchasing an album, according to what an Artist does on their own time. as long as they can give me Chills and Goosebumps when they sing , And always deliver bangers, They alright with me.

Check out her accomplishments:
*2 Emmys
*6 Grammys
*21 American Music Awards
*27 Billboard Awards
*Guinness Book of World Records for "Most Successful Female Artist
*Sold over 190 million records (damn!)
*First Artist to ever have 7 #1 songs in a row

...Need I say more?? Yes, I am so sick of judgemental people!! I only look to Whitney Houston to bless me with song. I don't expect her to do anything else for me. I don't expect her to feed me, pay my bills,or take care of my kids...nothing but to keep making hits for me to bounce to. Also, to keep giving me ballads to set my mood...That's all I want from Whitney!!! I think I speak for the entire Loose Tonguez Camp when I say, "They can't hold a torch to you, Whitney Houston."
Regardless of how people try to judge Whitney, the only thing they should be concerned with is her craft/talent. When it comes to that, you do it well!! No one cares about "Ray J"...a little harsh, but true. Maybe, he needs a "Suga Mama" (Men been doing it for years)!! T-Mobile didn't end their contract with Demi Moore when is got involved with Ashton Kutcher...So stop being so judgemental!! Whitney, you're alright in my book, do you.

No comments: