Monday, April 30, 2007

"Can't Get Enough" of Tamia...

She's back and if you don't know, you better ask somebody. Tamia's lastest single, "Can't Get Enough", is a banger (Check out the video below.) I thought we lost her for a minute but I guess that was postpartum and she had to take a break. I am sure it's hard being a Wife/Mom and mantain a position in the industry of non-singers.

She's managed very well...her previous album were good, so I anticipate that all albums thereafter to be good (I could be wrong.) I don't know about you, but I prefer talent over looks when I am purchasing cds (If you're easy on the eyes that's a plus!!)

There's too many "Beyonces" out right now (Everybody's whispering and not making no sense!!) So it's refreshing to hear some sensible words over a banging beat, complemented by a beautiful voice. From the entire Loosetonguez Camp, Tamia keep doing what you do, which is making good music you do it well!!!

No comments: