Friday, April 6, 2007

Real Talk (Mature Audience Only)!!!

I am so sick and tired of "Birds" (Females with pea size brains), it's time for a seminar. I just need to tell my young women when you leave the bodega (corner store), walk a block away and then he calls you, "Not" acceptable. When he pulls up in his car, rolls down the window and tell you to come here "Not" acceptable.

It's just my opinion (everyone has one). Correct me if i'm wrong, but there's no need to go backwards. It's never worth it...if I have to walk back to give you my number, then you didn't want it in the first place. That's not only applicable in relationships, that's pretty much with everything in life. Never go backwards for anything unless it's to say " Sorry " (that's self healing)!!! What do you think??? Talk to me...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hmmm. Sad, however very true! people just are not what they used to be.