Monday, April 30, 2007

Please tell me "Why he's hot??"...

His reasoning isn't good enough for me..."I don't gotta rap, I can sell a mil' saying nothing on the track...", UmM...wrong!!! You're not that hot, Buddy Boy. I didn't get it twisted or anything, his first single, "This Is Why I'm Hot", caught on quick. (Which he also has the "This Is Why I'm Hot (Reggae Remix)" featuring Cham and Junior Reid.) He jumped right on the band wagon with all of the rest of redundant songs (Caviar beats with Kool-Aid lyrics) that's out right now. I have to say that I like the reggae version, they did it up on this one.

He's back with another single titled "Like This". After listening to it...i'll let you be the judge.
http://boss.streamos.com/wmedia/capi001/mims/likethis/mims_like_this_clean-1.asx?siteid=thinktank
http://boss.streamos.com/real/capi001/mims/likethis/mims_like_this_clean.ram?siteid=thinktank

2 comments:

Admin said...

"I don't gotta rap, I can sell a mil' saying nothing on the track...",

He just told the truth...

MZ3NAQTR said...

He told the truth and itz sad !!! Especially since we go so hard to become entertainer's to say nothing on a track!! I know its all about money but, its really an insult on peoples intelligents ( what it takes to satisfy us )......Bigger than the Music!!!!!!