Saturday, April 7, 2007

Oprah's On!!!!

Oprah Winfrey
Born: 29 January 1954
Birthplace: Kosciusko, Mississippi
Best Known As: Host of TV's Oprah
For all those "Politically Correct" people.

As for everyone else, she's the bomb!! I'm sure if I looked a little harder, I could have found a better picture but...OoH well, Oprah, it is what it is. People don't have a clue what she goes through in one day, I respect real and she is the truth. Oprah Winfrey has been in the "Game" for a while now (where our players are out-numbered) and still she managed to stay real to herself and her people.

I think she needs to be commended for all her many years of positive influence and reminding me of who I am (I can't relate to Tyra Banks), I would love to shake her hand and pick her brain. She has accomplished so many things (Do your own research) that have meaning, she is a fine example for young women today. Talk to me...

No comments: