Monday, April 2, 2007

Who wants to TANGO with NEW YORK???

Although, this is was all staged entertainment, I am disgusted that "New York" picked Tango...EwWWwwW! Bad choice..."Tango" is not so cute, and he is short and frumpy looking. Not to mention, he rides my nerve with that stupid hat, always cocked to the side. Wasn't New York extremely rude around Tango's mother?? I guess "Sister" Patterson opted to be pushing the "Old Fat Lady " in her wheelchair after all, according to New York. I bet you, if Sister Patterson offered Tango that money he would have took it. Was her mother her pimp or something?? The entire show was pathetic, we all know it's impossible to find the one for you when you're slobbing down every one at the same time!!

As far as reputation, I know "Miss Cattybit" (Official Myspace Page) could care less but, I think she should know that this won't get her that Emmy that she was looking for. The finale was horrible...I really thought she was gonna tell that frog, No!!, and pick Chance. Unfortunately, after he spoke about her on his ride out, I dont think him and her would have made it anyway. Either relationship would be going nowhere fast, like the career of the" Stallionaires".

On a "Celebreality" interview, Tango was asked, "At what point did you decide that you were going to propose?"

Tango: I'm the type of guy who likes to go out with a bang. It was more for her than for me. Originally, it was meant to be a promise situation: let's do something, let's work toward this. That's kinda where we're at right now. But at the time I proposed, it was meant to be: let's go for it. Sometimes you just gotta jump into things head first and work it out later on. The whole purpose was just to let her know how serious I am.

Now isn't that pathetic!! I would like to believe this is not anyones reality because this is more like tragedy!! Talk to me...

No comments: