Wednesday, April 4, 2007

" MYSPACE" has been Invaded!!! OoOHhh GoShH!!!

My question exactly, who Iz you????


It's out of control, I think I am loosing it. Can someone tell me who is the "TAN MAN"? For all who don't know, sorry for even bringing such foolishness into your life (If you don't dwell on it, it'll go away). I had to speak about this because I need to know if I am crazy. Is this "TANGO"/Mr. New York himself?? Now, who told him that he could take it this far, who told him that this would be exceptable.

Tango's Management team "Fired"!!! Tango's music career "DECEASED"!!! Tango don't get it confused, please don't think your pathetic performance on an equally pathetic show,"I Love New York", could possibly be your big break. Not saying it isn't but, I can say Music is not I repeat, "IS NOT" your next step. Maybe acting!!! I've been looking forward to the revised version of the Ninja Turtles, he would look cute doing that!!!

I like to see when people take the advantage they get (if you call it that) and "Tan Man" is really abusing his privileges. The exposure he recieved is only good for the community. Open up a Afterschool Center or something but, Please leave the music to lovers of the craft. He really set himself up for this one.

That "Myspace Music Page", Tango, please take it down!!! I got a chance to listen to the music and it was painfully disgusting, I would have gave you guys a sample but that type of music give this page a virus. Well, I've given this NONSENSE way too much time...talk to me.

1 comment:

kaira said...

Nea your not going cazy that Ninja Turtles is just f***ing stupid going with that ulgy thing but love is love lol lmao ulgy love ulgy and cute love cute lol lmao