Thursday, April 12, 2007

Her Lip Gloss Be Popping????

OMG, people, what in the hell is going on in the music industry?? They're too busy searching for looks than talent. "My lip gloss is cool, my lip gloss is popping...whatchu know bout me??" Not a damn, and frankly, not really interested either. I'm tired of all these people getting over on hot beats, try listening to half these songs Acapella.

As we always say, we understand people have to make money somehow, but damn. Can we get something new and not just catchy?? Can you put a little time and effort into the music?? Stop putting shit out there that has a "Caviar" beat with "Kool-Aid" lyrics, then basically forcing us (By playing it eleventeen (YUP) times on the radio) to like or sing it. Sometime last week, Lil' Mama was interviewed by the Hot 97 morning show. Now, we all know that Miss Jones is one to rip people to shreds (Whether it's a child or not, she speaks her mind). On this particular interview, I hear a lot praise from Miss Jones towards Lil' Mama (Which I DO NOT understand).

Don't me wrong, I didn't expect her conversation to be as mature as someone older. BUT, her conversation is and was not ready for radio publicity. Did she not get the lesson of what and what not to say on the radio?? Not only for the radio just period, she put her whole family's business on Front Street. Did the world need to know that her mother has Cancer and that she has 7 siblings (Of which some of a different heritage) or that she was bouncing in between households?? Mama Doo (My Mother) used to say, "What goes on in the house, stays in the house)...so basically either she would have cursed my ass out or I would have been picking my teeth up. And i'm not quite sure when the whole Don Imus situation transpired, but this chick must have used the word "Nigga" more than a little bit. I am and was disgusted by this interview. I believe that it was on B.E.T., that I saw Swizz Beats pumping her. And this mofo said something like she's better than the chicks that's in the Rap Game...NEEZY PAAAH-LEASE!!!! You must have heard but not listened to them. Whether their rhymes are written for them or not, they're hot...Lil' Kim, Eve, Remy Ma...better get Rem's mixtape "Most Anticipated", find Lil' Kim's "The Games in Trouble", or Eve's "Satisfaction". So for those who haven't heard it, tune in below. Also, after listening to the interview, PAH-LEASE LISTEN (NOT HEAR) THE "BANGER" which is called "Lip Gloss".














Press Play!!


Yes, we're a tad bit late, but this site is not one to try to put stuff out before anyone else does, we analyze it first.

1 comment:

Junky-Canvas said...

I agree, but the song is catchy. I find myself singing along. Although it's nothing to praise or anything I blast in my car. Entertainment is ruined now all based on looks and who you know.