Monday, April 9, 2007

"Reverend" Run must have hit rock bottom!!!!!!

As I watch the show (Yes, I tuned in!!), I can only shake my head in disgust. Is money that important "Reverend", that you have to exploit your family's personal matters?? (My condolences to the entire family on their lost). I just want to know how much did they pay you to make you put your family through such a thing?? And since you want to put your family's business out there, I want to know what kind of "Reverend" never steps foot in church when going through a situation like that??

I really feel a little sympathy for the children being forced to challenge their true feelings for money. I know that no one wants to be broke but this to me, is an all time low. While I'm on the topic, what kind of "Reverend" is Run?? Don't get me wrong, I'm not questioning anyones faith. But can someone please tell me, because I never saw them swing by a Church. I guess MTV was not paying for a church scene too. "Rev.", if you have to compromise your faith for a T.V. show, what comes first?? I think we have lost all focus of things for money, because "Rev." Run is a insult to true Reverends. So he need not wear that collar, before some real Reverends start petitioning.

Why oh why did the "Reverend" need another Bishop (to pray)?? While a "Reverend" (to look dumb in the chair) present in the hospital room. They say it is unsafe to use your cell phones in the hospital, so do tell me how was all those cameras and micphones safe for the patients?? I am Just so tired of fake sh*t. All I can say is "People go the extra mile and around the corner" and this is a classic example, why does it always have to be us??? Talk to me...

No comments: