Sunday, April 15, 2007

Sunday Listening Sessions - Space Age

Last night I stepped into a time machine seems like. Or perhaps hiphop open mics haven’t changed at all in seven years. Whatever the case may be, I was less then enthused by what I heard and saw. Everyone wants to rap. Most don’t need to. That’s my opinion.

Anyway, I decided this rainy Sunday afternoon I’d contribute a little something to Loose Tonguez. I’d been trynah figure out what to write but for now I’ll just drop a little tune. I’ve been working on a lot of music. Here’s a shortened version of a single I’m working on for an EP entitled, ‘eN Moment’. Hope you enjoy.


"Space Age - Conscious" length: 01:30
play HiFi (mp3) download (2.07 MB)

If you like what you hear, then tell someone. Please share this download...

No comments: