Thursday, April 19, 2007

Vanessa gets a "Cali Beat Down" on College Hill!!

Here's another classic example of "Burning"...don't get me wrong, Vanessa came out strong but "Loud barks don't always mean a serious bite!!!" Krystal put the beats on her and shut her down like school on Christmas Day! This is what talking mess will get you, TOSSED UP!!!...Check it out...



Never start something you can't finish. Vanessa was clearly frustrated with Kristal for whatever reason (Jealousy) not because she's from the States but, because she's ignorant. To allow herself to become so indulged in foolishness, caused her to get her @#s kicked on national television!!! I was getting tired on Vanessa anyway...everytime she spoke, she had on a Vanson. (She was riding my nerves.) I hope Krystal didn't get kicked off, it was about time...Vanessa asked for it....Talk to me...

No comments: