Saturday, April 7, 2007

Relationships are Relationships!!



Regardless of the money, cars and clothes, relationships are real and always have been. I see a lot of fuss being made over who's doing who!! I just want to know, who really cares??Were you invited to the wedding?? Or, here's a better one, if you were invited to the Wedding could you afford a gift?? Just some food for thought...Everytime I turn around the media's publicizing someones business.


I know that it's their job to be in peoples business but, the sh*t gets annoying. Celebrities or not, can they breathe?? No one really cares (At least not me) about who someone choose to dedicate their moments in life to.It's their business. Everyone has ups and down and dont need an audience to critique there every move.
I commend all real couples out there staying strong with all the eyes of spectators (Haters)!!

Get a life please!! Talk to me......And here is the rest of it.

No comments: