Saturday, April 7, 2007

Inside the mind of 50 Cent...He Airs it Out!!!

Unfortunately, I'm unable to catch these interviews when they actually air. I turned off the radio a while ago. I often surf through different sites and I come across the different "Rumors/Stories" that they put out. My thought is "I'll believe it when it comes from the horses mouth, not the horses @**"...it's for entertainment purposes only. When I heard/read about all the G-Unit drama, I figured that another album was being dropped from the label (Publicity stunt). The Hot 97 Morning Show spoke with 50 earlier this week to clear up the rumors that were circulating about his camp.

In the conversation, he addressed everything from Olivia to Kenneth "Supreme" McGriff. Once again, don't get me wrong, I wasn't a big fan of 50 Cent (For the way he sympathized his way back in the game, and talks reckless but is as soft as baby $hit...but that's another post). But after hearing this interview, I have to give him respect. I've never really heard him speak from the business-man aspect. 50 is a very wise man, as far as business is concerned. They way he spoke and answered each questioned, kind of had me like, "I can't be mad at him." He even had Miss Jones and her followers in silent mode, where they couldn't respond.

Luckily for my handy dandy iTunes (<< Not being paid for shameless plug), I was able to post these for you. (There's a part 1 & 2), for those that didn't hear it.













Press Play!!

The only thing that had me on edge, or leary, was when he was talking about the whole Tony Yayo situation. His response to that was kind of shaky. He mentions that, "He has cameras in certain parts of the house, that would put him at in house at the time of the incident.", basically saying that he wasn't with Yayo. Now, who in the hell is going to ask 50 to see the tape, to prove that he was home??? Then he also mentions that, "Yayo never hit the kid." How the hell do you know? Doesn't your cameras show that you were Connecticut???

1 comment:

MZ3NAQTR said...

I knew there was something I like about him from the get go ! He is a very well spoken brother, i believe he has truly grasped the aspect of business. Which flies over alot of peoples heads like a 747!!