Tuesday, April 3, 2007

News to who??

As I watched the "News" this morning (Fox5 is my preference), I often question myself when I am done watching it, "What part for this broadcast is news?" Things that are suppose to be important seem to have get pushed to the side. Foolishness seems to take presidence.

If it wasn't for the weather, I don't think I would even know it was the news. The occasional mention of "Breaking News", unless it's a celebrity, there's hardly any follow-up coverage. I still want to know who shot the Chinese guy up the block from my house?? How is he doing??

I've learned to respect someone like Geraldo, he goes the extra mile to deliver news that means something to the people. I'm not really interested in what's going on with "Idol Chatter", "House", or the reject Regis and Kelly, "The Mike and Juliet Morning Show."

The show (not news), consists of Guest Appearances, Tech Tips, Animal Planet, and "Expert Doctors" passing info that they heard from the Preschool Nurse!

Although, I have come to realize that things doesn't have to make sense anymore. If it wasn't for Jodie Applegate, with her witty personality, I don't think I could watch the show. I mean Jodie really needs her own comedy show, she's a natural!! And she is pretty too!! Talk to me........

No comments: